The SPB retreat 2013 will take place in June, 15-16th, at the Lac Noir (Orbey, Vosges). This event will include a mix of Scientific and Social activities, and is the perfect occasion to get to know each other. So you don’t want to miss that opportunity!! The price is of 30€, with an additional 9€ for those willing to play paintball.
EVERYONE is welcome (master students, PhDs, PostDocs, permanents…)
Registrations limited to 50 persons : first arrived, first served 😉
Deadline : June, 5th
Hoping to see you all there!!!
- 8.30-9.00am: Meeting point at the IGBMC and departure
- 10.30-11.00am: Arrival on site, coffee break.
- 11.00-11.30am: Allotment of rooms
- 11.30am-12.00pm: Presentation in round tables
- 12.00pm-1.00pm: Lunch
- 1.30pm: Departure for activities (paintball OR treeclimbing OR barefoot path)
- 2.00 – 5.00pm: activities
- 5.30 – 6.00pm: Free time
- 6.00 – 7.30pm: Special Scientific Event #1
- 7.30 – 10.00pm: Multicultural dinner
- 10.00pm – Till the worlds end: Party
- 10.30am – 12.30pm: 2h hiking to Lac Blanc (optional)
- 12.30 – 3.00pm: Barbecue
- 3.00 – 5.00pm: Special Scientific Event #2
- 5.00 – 6.00pm: Free-time & cleaning
- 6.00pm: Departure