The 5th SPB retreat will take place in June, 21st-22nd, at Chatenois. This event will be a perfect occasion to get to know more of your coworkers and to have some fun together. It will include a mix of unusual Scientific and Social activities (preliminary Program below). Don’t miss this opportunity ! The price is 8€ + the price of the social activity that you choose (from 8 to 22.50€).
EVERYONE is welcome (Technicians, Engineers, Master students, PhD students, PostDocs…), so don’t hesitate to advertise around you (team, floor etc.) !
However, keep in mind that the places are limited to 60 people: first come, first served
Deadline: May, 18th
Hoping to see you all there.
- 08.30am-09.00am: Meeting point at the IGBMC and departure (45km/38min)
- 09.45am-11.00am: Arrival on site, check-in, breakfast/coffee break.
- 11.00am-12.00pm: Presentation in round tables (scientific speed-dating)
- 12.00pm-01.00pm: Lunch
- 01.30pm: Departure for activities
- 02.00pm-05.30pm: Activities (Canoë OR Montagne des singes/Volerie des aigles OR Biking)
- 05.30pm-06.00pm: Free time
- 06.00pm-07.30pm: Special Scientific Event #1
- 07.30pm-10.00pm: Multicultural dinner (Each participant brings food from his/her country of origin to share with everybody his/her culture, recipes etc.)
- 10.00pm: Party
- 10.30am-12.30pm: 2h hiking to Kintzheim (optional)
- 12.30am-03.00pm: Barbecue
- 03.00pm-05.00pm: Special Scientific Event #2
- 05.00pm-06.00pm: Free-time & cleaning
- 6.00pm: Departure
More informations about activities:
- Canoë (You should know how to swim to participate to this activity, even if we supply life jacket)
- Montage des singes + Volerie des aigles
- Biking (10 km tour around Kintzheim)
There are still 25 spots available
LIst of people already registered
Mohamed Ashick Mohamed Saleem
Venkata Vivek Reddy Palicharla
Shashi Kumar Suman
Peche Georges Arielle
Rhian Alice Ceredig
Too late, the registration formular is no longer available.
Come to see us the next year.