The 6th SPB retreat is announced for the June, 6th-7th, at Orbey. This event is the perfect occasion to meet coworkers, spread your network and have some fun together in a relaxed environment. It will include both unusual scientific and social activities.
Don’t miss this great opportunity !
The price is 9€ + the price of the social activity (25€).
EVERYONE is welcome (Technicians, Engineers, Master students, PhD students, PostDocs…), so don’t hesitate to advertise around you (team, floor etc.) !
Just keep in mind that it is limited to 70 persons, do not wait to subscribe!
Deadline: May, 18th
Hoping to see you all there! 😉
- 08.00am: Meeting point at the IGBMC and departure
- 09.30am-11.00am: Arrival on site, check-in, breakfast/coffee break.
- 11.00am-12.00pm: Presentation in round tables (scientific speed-dating)
- 12.00pm-01.00pm: Lunch
- 01.15pm: Departure for activities
- 02.00pm-06.00pm: Activities (Archery OR Golf)
- 07.30pm-08.30pm: Special Scientific Event #1
- 8.30pm: Multicultural dinner & Party (Each participant brings food from his/her country of origin to share with everybody his/her culture, recipes etc.)
- 10.30am-12.30pm: 2h hiking to #1: La tour du Faude OR #2: La pierre tremblante
- 12.30am-03.00pm: Barbecue
- 03.00pm-05.00pm: Special Scientific Event #2
- 05.00pm-06.00pm: Free-time & cleaning
- 6.00pm: Departure
There are still 43 spots available.
List of people already registered:
Charline de Montigny
Rhian Alice Ceredig
And if you have some trouble with the registration: eberhard [at] igbmc [dot] fr
For the Ghostery users, you might have some troubles. To fix this, put the SPB website in the Ghostery whitelist.